SURVEILLANCE TRAINING is a part of the Intelligence program offered by Suricata.
The training is offered to Governmental Intelligence units, which aim to increase and enrich their capabilities in the art of Surveillance.
The training is instructed by professionals with proven background and years of experience in field operations – both Military and Police.
The program is intensive and rich in content and can be tailor made to the client’s budget and timetable.
Themes that will be covered:
- Defining the objective
- Preparing the operation
- Basic and advanced surveillance tactics
- Knowing the terrain
- Identification of targets
- Working alone
- Working in a team
- Surveillance by foot, car, motorcycle, helicopter, plane
- Use of technology
- Use of HUMINT as part of the Surveillance
- Dealing with threats
- Analyzing real cases
- Preparing Intelligence reports