TACTICAL SHOOTING is based on the Israeli instinctive shooting technique. Our program focuses on dominating the combatant’s personal weapons, the philosophy and thinking behind the „instinctive shooting” technique. This doctrine was developed after years of fighting terror, analyzing real events and is battle proven on a daily basis.
Special emphasis is put on operating in civil areas - crowded places, airports, shopping malls, etc.
Training covers indoor and outdoor shooting skills.
The training includes:
- Knowing your gun – mechanism, parts
- Assemble and disassemble
- Holding the gun in a correct way
- Firing positions – standing, kneeling
- Shooting from different distances and angles
- Shooting at more than one rival
- Use of shelters
- Changing magazines
- Running with a weapon
- Using and pulling a weapon when wearing different clothing like: suit, t-shirt, etc.
- Live fire exercises in a building/urban scenario using firearms, Krav Maga and other tactics introduced in the training